This section will help you troubleshoot common problems.
DO NOT attempt to disassemble, service, or repair this device.
Call Regenesis Biomedical at 1-877-970-4970 for additional assistance.
If your problem involves a health issue and you need emergency assistance, please call 911 and/or contact your health care professional.
DEVICE DOES NOT START AND/OR THERE ARE NO INDICATOR LIGHTS:
- Make sure the A/C Power Cable is firmly plugged into the A/C Power Supply
- Make sure the A/C Power Supply is firmly plugged into the three-pronged electrical wall outlet.
- Make sure the A/C Power Supply is firmly plugged into the Base Unit.
- Make sure the A/C Power Supply indicator light is on.
- Do not use an alternate A/C Power Supply. If A/C Power Supply is required, replace with Regenesis A/C Power Supply P/N 315-1005-01.
- If the problem persists, call Regenesis Biomedical at 1-877-970-4970.
SERVICE REQUIRED MESSAGE:
- Please call Regenesis Biomedical at 1-877-970-4970.
DEVICE APPEARS TO INTERFERE WITH OPERATION OF OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES:
- Make sure the Treatment Applicator Pad is not near other electronic devices or their cables.
- Make sure the A/C Power Supply and Applicator Cable are not near other electronic devices or their cables.
- Plug the device into a different three-pronged electrical wall receptacle.
- Increase the distance between the Treatment Applicator Pad and the other electronic devices.
- Move other electronic devices to a place where there is no interference.
For further troubleshooting assistance, call:
Please have the Serial Number ready for Customer Service.
It is located on the label on the back of the unit.