Provant® Therapy System
Safe, Non-Drug, Pain Management
Do you have pain from your surgery?
- Surgical procedures may result in pain; opioids are often prescribed to help. Opioid-related complications may increase the need for healthcare.
- Pain medications may cause drowsiness, nausea, constipation, sleeplessness, dizziness, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, itching, mood changes, and difficult urination.
- Provant Therapy may reduce pain medication usage.
- The Provant treatment pad is placed against your treatment area.
Pain affects ability to work and quality of life
% Unable to Perform
How will Provant Therapy help me?
- Provant Therapy treats your pain site using pulsed electromagnetic energy; it is an energy field set to specific parameters, shown to reduce pain and inflammation.
- The optimized therapy emitted from the treatment pad creates a dome-shaped therapy field in the area that you are treating.
- Provant treats pain two ways:
- By helping the body produce more naturally-occurring anti-pain compounds.
- By resolving the pain-causing swelling and inflammation.
- Provant is typically sensation-free.
- You treat with Provant twice a day (30 minutes morning and 30 minutes evening).
- Regenesis has Patient Care Coordinators who will be in touch with you to help with your use of Provant Therapy.