PAIN RELIEF WITHOUT VETERANS LEAVING THEIR HOME
- Consider a non-drug device that patients can use at home and doesn’t require a clinic visit.
- With Provant® Therapy, patients do not need to sit in waiting rooms for prescriptions, or at the pharmacy waiting for the medication. Telehealth and My HealtheVet are options that may help avoid a viral exposure.
- Provant is a sensation-free therapy, proven in clinical trials and real-world experiences to provide meaningful pain relief and improved quality of life.
- Provant is on contract for Veterans Affairs patients.
- It is shipped by us directly to the patient’s home, and we have nurses who call them for in-service.
- For some patients, this may be an alternative to pain meds.
- Provant can be prescribed for up to 120 days without the need for repeat patient visits or new consults.
- A Consult for Provant is ordered through the Prosthetics Department.
- Medical Equipment
- Provant Therapy BID X _____ days (90 or 120) for ____ treatment sites.
- Treatment Location(s) ____________________________
- Start date: _____________ End date: _______________
- To learn more visit www.regenesisbio.com or call 877-970-4970 and we can introduce you to your local representative.
VA Video Connect connects Veterans with their health care team from anywhere, using encryption to ensure a secure and private session. It makes VA health care more convenient and reduces travel times for Veterans, especially those in very rural areas with limited access to VA health care facilities, and it allows quick and easy health care access from any mobile or web-based device.
Provant is indicated for adjunctive use in the palliative treatment of postoperative pain and edema of soft tissue