All content of this Internet site is owned or controlled by Regenesis Biomedical, Inc. (hereinafter, “the Company”), and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. You may download content only for your personal and non-commercial use provided that the content remains unaltered and all copyright and trademark notices are included in the printed copy, but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content may not otherwise be copied or used in any way.
The Company will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on this Internet site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. The Company shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site.
This Internet site may provide links or references to other sites but the Company has no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content or your reliance on any information obtained from that content. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this Internet site.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products featured on this Internet site are protected by the laws of the United States, other national laws, and international laws and treaties and are the property of the Company or its related companies. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written authorization by the Company, except to identify the products or services of the Company.
Any communications you send to this Internet site or otherwise forward to the Company by electronic mail may be utilized by the Company, or any other organizations that are employed by the Company. Further, the Company, or any other organizations that are employed by the Company, shall be free to use the content of any such communications, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods or services.
The sender of any communications to this Internet site or otherwise to the Company shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy. This Internet site is provided as a service to its visitors. The Company reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this site at any time, for any reason, without notification to anyone.
Regenesis Biomedical recognizes the importance of protecting patient’s Protected Health Information and maximizes this protection by exceeding the requirements of the United States Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). Keeping patient’s Protected Health Information confidential is a top priority of all Regenesis Biomedical employees. This notice explains the policies by which we use and protect patient Protected Health Information. This notice also describes how medical information about patients may be used and disclosed and how patients can obtain access to this information.
Protected Health Information means health information, personal information and financial information collected from a patient, physician, employer, other health care providers, health plans and health care clearinghouses. Patient Protected Health Information is information about the past, present or future physical or mental health or condition of a patient that can be used to identify them.
Regenesis Biomedical provides medical equipment and supplies to patients under the clinical supervision of physicians within either individual or institutional practice settings, when prescribed. Because this is an indirect treatment relationship with the patient, by law Regenesis Biomedical is not required to obtain patient consent for the purposes of providing the prescribed medical equipment and supplies, seeking payment or conducting business.
However, Regenesis Biomedical will protect patient’s Protected Health Information and will only use that information under the following conditions and situations:
- Regenesis Biomedical will only use Protected Health Information for specific purposes related to serving the patient. These include processing of claims, obtaining payment for health care bills, interaction with patient’s physician(s) and other medical personnel, and to conduct the health care operations of Regenesis Biomedical (TPO).
- Regenesis Biomedical will limit the collection and use of Protected Health Information to the minimum needed to deliver effective service, provide appropriate support to physicians and other caregivers, and to conduct our business. Prior to other use, Regenesis Biomedical will obtain specific patient consent and will receive written permission for use of PHI.
- When disclosure of Protected Health Information is required for treatment, payment or operations, Regenesis Biomedical will attempt to disclosure only the minimum Protected Health Information necessary to properly serve that patient. These third parties will be required to execute a Business Associate Agreement.
- Regenesis Biomedical will limit access to and use of patient Protected Health Information. Regenesis Biomedical employees who violate the company’s confidentiality policies will be subject to disciplinary action.
- Whenever Regenesis Biomedical requires other organizations to provide support services on our behalf, and if those individuals may come in contact with Protected Health Information, Regenesis Biomedical will inform them of the requirement to hold this information in confidence. These vendors will be ensured through a Business Associate Agreement, a Vendor Agreement, or a Business Conduit relationship.
- Patients have the right to inspect the health information obtained in processing their treatment. If the information is voluminous, a designated record set or summary of that information will be provided. Patients may also request a full copy of such information (for a nominal processing fee). Patients may request correction to such information and Regenesis Biomedical will add such requests to the patient file. Patients may request a restriction as to how their Protected Health Information is used or disclosed to carry out treatment, payment or health care operations of Regenesis Biomedical. Regenesis Biomedical is not required to agree to these restrictions, but will be bound by those to which written agreement is given. Patient requests must be received in writing, signed by patient, and include mailing instructions specifying whatever security option the patient chooses for delivery.
Regenesis Biomedical will maintain the highest patient confidentiality by regular review of and compliance with the United States Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and current and future Federal regulations and guidelines pertaining to patient privacy